Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Western's Prom 5/30/09

Western's prom was bangin' foreaaaaaaaaaaal. I can't really explain how happy I was that day, especially just because I got to spend time with my close friends from Western. I missed those days with them. I love these two girls btw! Just thinking about it.. 7th grade, all the good and bad times. Its been almost 5 years. Even though we barely see each other, it still feels like as if I've spent most of my time with them like how it was back then. Thank you Best and Jo.
And as for this guy, Karl Flores =] hmmm all I can say is.. hands down he was a great prom date. Spent a good amount of time with this cutie. Yep, great sweet guy I must say. I just love how he gets along with all of my friends lol umm.. especially my friends' dates.. haha!
And then it was time to eat! yay for Elephant Bar =] pretty dresses huh?! hehe
JJMMKA hahahah wow talk about 7th grade. These girls, minus Kim =[ She was too busy getting her freak on!
I like this picture =]
Yeah so much for reservation at Imagix Studio.. because of this, we lost our 6:15pm dinner reservation! This place changed so much ever since the last time I took dance pictures here, which was probably like freshman year! haha.. its cus I've been going to Say Cheese. Oh well the pictures turned out really nice though =]
Can't forget about these two girls =] My favorite volleyball babehs!
Oh Melvorah, she knows me too damn well. She still knows just how I like it! hahahah
Yay for the horsey ride =] I thought it was relaxing especially because my feet were killing me. Talk about high heels -_- mhmmmmmmm girlfraaaaaaaaaaaaaan 4 or 5 inches.
After prom, instead of going to a hotel party.. we watched UP =] hahaha it was worth it.
Headed home with Karl, watched The Little Rascals while eating cookies and snacks! Knocked out on the couch, woke up out of nowhere.. had our never ending talks till, hmm lets say around 6am =] hahah! It was good.

And again.. all I gotta say is.. I had/have the BEST GROUP, the BEST DATE, the BEST FRIEND =]

No comments:

Post a Comment