Sunday, June 21, 2009

DANCING is our COMMON GROUND

I miss my family. I miss the feeling of being around them. I miss how they make me feel better when I'm having a bad day. I miss how everyone's weird and funny in their own way. I miss all the jokes. I miss making fun of them. I miss them making fun of me. I miss the stress. I miss driving home late at night. I miss whining about how tired I am from practice. I miss getting yelled at.. especially by Tuan. I miss stretching, even though sometimes I half ass it because I'm too lazy. I miss down time. I miss how we lag. I miss the good and the bad. I miss taking naps at practice. I miss their hugs. I miss each and everyone of them with all my heart.
No words can explain how happy I am to be a part of this amazing family. Hands down.

No comments:

Post a Comment