Thursday, June 18, 2009

Irvine's Graduation 06/17/09

Woke up early to get ready for graduation. Nick came over to get ready at my house as well and then Anna and her dad came to pick us up. We got to school and went straight to the gym. Walked to the field with my advisement class! I sat right next to Paul and Jared! They're funny guys =] made me laugh here and there and we whined about how freakin' hot it was!! It was sooooooo hot. We ate at CPK after! Then went to the Block with Emie, Jesse, Karl, and Kuya Mark. We watched "Drag me to hell" hahahah oh maaaaaaaaaaaan.. I'm not going to go into details about what happened. Pretty much the guys were such babies =] hahahahah!

Graduation was fun and memorable for me yay for graduating! and also because of THEM..

No comments:

Post a Comment