Thursday, June 18, 2009

Western's Graduation 06/16/09

I woke up early because I had to get ready and be at Irvine High by 10 for my graduation rehearsal. It was so hot -_- Right after, I booked it to Western's Graduation. Parking wasn't bad at all heh. Wow it was so nice to see the Class of 09 graduate.. wish I was with them though. I sat down with Jeon and Emie's family, screamed my ass off "Woo that's my best friend!!"
Congrats best, from your best and your boyfriend =]
I'm glad my best friends get along. hah
Wow... talk about 8th grade first love. Its always nice to see him. 1year5months, I can't believe it. We're grown up but
some things just never change. I'm glad we're still good friends =]
mmjjk... I miss this.
Whaaaaaaaaaaddup OV girls =] we go way back.
After lagging and what not, we headed to Lucille's! Man we were hungry! Good food =]
Dropped Jesse off right after and just chilled.
All in all it was a good day =]
Congratulations to Western High School's Class of 2009


No comments:

Post a Comment