Monday, June 29, 2009

Crazy Love

My church had a graduation gathering for the Class of 09. It was really nice of them to do that for us. They called our names one by one and gave us two things wrapped with a blue gift wrapper. Its not one of those graduation gifts you'll think of right off the bat when you hear the word "graduation gift". I opened mine...two books. I looked around me and I noticed that we all got 1 different and 1 similar books. Mine was, Crazy Love. You'd think right away its about relationships between two people.. well it is heh. Except the other person is someone who's amazing, great, powerful, almighty. God. I started reading this book a little while ago, it seriously made me think of so many things about life. But when I opened the page to "When You're In Love" it caught my attention..

When you are truly in love, you go to great lengths to be with the one you love.
You'll drive for hours to be together, even if it's only for a short while.
You don't mind staying up late to talk. Walking in the rain is romantic, not annoying.
You'll willingly spend a small fortune on the one you're crazy about. When you are apart from each other, it's painful
even miserable. He or she is all you think about; you jump at any chance to be together.

I wish everyone in this world has that same love or even more for God. Just a personal thought... if we learn how to love God as much or even more like what it says up there... the love and relationship we have with that special someone will be genuine. I believe that every couple should have God in between. Really.
We need God's love and we need to love God in order for us to be able to love others genuinely.

I know people look for someone who they want to fall in love with. They look for someone who they want to care for. Someone to share wonderful things in life with, to talk to, to spend time with, to understand, to experience different things in life with... especially someone to share Love with.
But I think that "that never ending, pure, amazing, unquestionable, honest, true love.. " we'll find in God.
He's the only man out there who can give and make us feel that "type of love", who won't hurt us.. who won't hurt me.

No comments:

Post a Comment