Monday, June 8, 2009

Let it go.

Its hard for me to let go of something that I've been holding on for quite awhile. I've been trying to get used to it so it wouldn't be as hard when the right time comes. This experience I've had made a huge impact and has taught me numerous things in my life. I honestly don't want to leave. I'd stay for as long as I can but REALITY CHECK.. I have to let it go. I have to accept the fact that I can't be there as much anymore, but I know I'll miss it. A LOT. For the past few weeks or months I feel as if its not the same anymore..I miss how it used to be. Don't get me wrong, I still care, I still love, and I still want to be there but that "feeling" already hit me. The feeling that you have to leave because its time, because its right, because I feel like I've done enough. I've been there since the very beginning... wow, I never left. Just thinking about how it was and how it is now. I'm grateful for everything. I can leave and say I've made the best out of this whole experience. But one thing's for sure... I'll always remember, I'll always look back to it, I'll always appreciate, I'll always care, I'll always love UNDERGROUND, my roots. MY FAMILY.
This team/family consists of AMAZING LOVING CARING and TALENTED INDIVIDUALS.
Each and every one of them means so much to me... ='[

"You have to learn how to let go" -Mama Karen

1 comment: