Thursday, May 28, 2009

Whatever it is.

I don't know what's wrong. How all of a sudden I feel heavy inside me... I hate this. I keep blanking out, I wish I can talk and let it out but I can't even explain how I'm feeling. This is so weird. I don't like it though. Whatever it is... I don't like it. I'm getting goosebumps too. Ahh this honestly doesn't feel good at all. Someone pin point what's wrong, because I can't. I'm trying to figure it out. But I seriously seriously don't know. It just hit me all of a sudden, it came out of nowhere. asdlkfjas;djf;asldgkjasdjfwiejf;askdjf sdjsmadvnsvnasfiejalsdjf!

I'm just gonna try and sleep, so I don't think about it. Whatever the fck it is.
It shouldn't be a big deal.


I'm done. Period. No more.

3 comments:

  1. thanks sister. i tried to look for a comment thing for yours but i couldn't find it! and i'm following your blog =] i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol i fixed it! comments are now allowed yay me(:

    ReplyDelete