Saturday, May 2, 2009

25 Random Things about me

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 20 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you...

So Jesse tagged me on facebook. hah but since I'm bored and I can't take a nap.. I'm doing this shit. I really don't want too many people reading this, so I thought I'd do it here especially because my mom and I  are friends on facebook ! hahahahah!

1. I stay up hella late at night, even though I'm tired and exhausted. "Can't sleep" problem 

2. I fall asleep in less than 2 minutes during the day most of the time. hahaha. I remember after Sportsfest we were on our way to coconut bay and we didn't even get on the freeway and I knocked out [andy told me]. haha one more random day was at lunch, we were on our way to Culver plaza which is like 5 minutes away.. I knocked out -_- [nick told me] And oh! Some CG heads said that I might beat Carl and be the new champion for who can sleep right away LOL I thought it was funny!

3. I've been working at Tapioca Express for about 5 or so months now, and I still ask the most retarded questions -_- lol ... "What's honey green tea?" btw, its one of the easiest drinks to make.

4.It takes a lot to get me mad. Sometimes people can't even take me seriously when I'm mad =/ 
And when I am, people[whoever made me mad] do things to make me laugh and smile just to forgive them.. most of the time it works ughh, but it depends though! I guess I'm a forgiving person. but I don't forget.

5. I have two tatts, I might add more to my first one.

6. Its automatic for me to open 5 windows.. blogspot, myspace, facebook, youtube, yahoo. Most of the time its exactly in that order. 

7.Sometimes when I get home, I turn the TV on in the living room and go straight to my room. I find this random lol

8. I get texts from a few close friends that says "I'm pooping" -_-

9. I've only had my car for about 3 weeks, and I already backed up on a car at Heritage Plaza parking lot HAHAHHAHAHA fck my life!

10. When I'm at work, I don't drink water at all because of all the tapi drinks. so badddddd.

11. Dance, work, school are taking over my life right now.. I miss how it was back then. 

12. I like simple stuff. Just sit somewhere and talk, even if its just at a parking lot. Simple things make me smile and happy. I appreciate every little thing.

13. I go to this lake whenever I have bagillion problems! 

14. Lately, I've been seeing humming birds whenever I'd go outside for my break time at work. I told Nat and she said its good luck.

15. My closet is arranged by colors

16. I'm lazy when it comes to cleaning, but whenever I'd actually start cleaning... I would end up cleaning the whole house. 

17. I somewhat grew up in Nueva Ecija, where my mom is from. Just for a short period of time though and I don't really know how to speak it. But everytime I would hear my mom talk on the phone with my lola, I'd understand most of the things she's saying. 

18. I suck at listening to my own advice.

19. I suck at math, foreal! Someone help me lol Its like my weakest subject. I hate Math.

20. I had a so called "twin" in elementary school. Her name was Jana Azalea David and one time we brought our baby pics to school, and wow I was amazed... we looked exactly alike when we were little. She was a tomboy though and I was such a girly girl..  my elementary school back then was an exclusive private school, yep all girls. 

21. I still watch Little Rascals even though I've seen it so many times, and I miss watching Whose line is it anyway =[! I always miss it whenever its on.. askdfjasjdf!

22. When me and my friends joke around, they always say something about my height =[

23. I want a gay best friend. I remember I used to tell my bestfriend Jesse that I wish he was gay. lol

24. I eat a lot, but my mom complains about how I'm  so skinny ????! yeah she emphasizes the word "sooooooooooooooooooo"

25. I get distracted easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment