Thursday, May 21, 2009

UG Photoshoot Day

Its been pretty crazy and a tiring week for me. After pulling off an all nighter because I lagged on my research paper for 4 weeks, working either morning shift or night shift, having to learn new choreos, casting, and blocking that same day for CG's new set, and to top that cherry.. I always wake up around 730ish to take my brother to school.. it seems like its never ending but then again I like being busy.. sometimes. Other than the fact that I haven't been getting enough rest this whole week, let's not forget about the good shit that happened to me last week =]


I had UG photoshoot today. One thing I love about being a girl is getting dolled up. I barely dress up, only on special occasions/events. So I woke up at around 630ish to get ready because our call time at Old Towne Orange was at 8am.. so damn early right?! Kimmy and I hella lagged so we didnt get there till 9ish. It was a nice place I must admit, it was pretty relaxing. While the others were getting their pictures taken.. we hella camera whored it with my camera.

everyone loves my camera =]
After everyone just decided to go to Tiffany's house. Met up with everyone at Yogurtland first, for free yay! hah. Then headed to Tiffany's house, eat eat eat eat. thats all I did. I munched on food here and there =[! I'm so taba face. Watched knocked up with everyone.. but I fell asleep! haha what's new? =/ I always sleep! ANYWHERE ANYTIME. I woke up feenin' for Boiling Crab, I was super hungry! hahaha so we left and ate at Boiling Crab. GOOOOD SHIT =]. Went to this nail store after and I painted Leo's nails because I wanted to see if the colors looked nice! hahah. Headed home with Kimmylove.. So when I got home my mom said we were going to go out to eat.. ummm -_- I was still full, but guess whaaaaaaaaaaat! I ate anyways =] hahahah FML. Oh well, food is good.
It was a really nice day.

1 comment:

  1. i commented on your comment on my blog but im not sure if you get alerts for those..or these.i dunno how blogger works but i responded on my blog instead of yours. ok im confused. haha

    ReplyDelete