Monday, August 10, 2009

uh oh.. Got Caught.

August 3.
The day/night of CG Banquet. I got two signs.. should've seen it coming! But it was so unexpected. It was too soon, I thought I'd be able to hide it for a few more months.
1.)Around afternoonish I was getting ready for the banquet and out of nowhere, my dad came home.. earlier than usual. Thank God I was sitting down and I was able to hide it. I had to wait for him to go in his room for me to be able to run in my room and grab my cardigan.
2.)I haven't seen Toby in awhile ever since he made TM. I didn't know that he was going to stop by at CG banquet. I was having a conversation with Gina and he came and tapped my left back.
"When did you get this?!"
"February of this year and my other one was in August of last year."
"That's really nice! What did you parents say?"
"Oh they don't know, I've been hiding it ever since! My mom's gonna be so pissed if she finds out! Thank God she hasn't though."

I got a call in the middle of Kirk's speech, FCK it was my mom. She asked if I have a tattoo and I denied it, not once but 3 times. She also found out about my other one, I denied it again. But ehh eventually, I thought.. fck it I can't lie anymore so I said.. YES MOM. She flipped a bitch over the phone and started yelling at me. I walked out of the room and started crying =[ lol! What a baby. But I was just so scared. I went up to Nat and told her, since I know she knows how to comfort me and make me feel better. I'm right, her talking and calming me down helped a lot. Tad came out to check up on us and the whole time they were just hugging and comforting me. THANK YOU. They took me home and told me that if my mom does anything to me that they'll be outside waiting and will be willing to take me to their place for the night. I was praying the whole ! I didn't see it coming or for this to happen that night.
Walked in and my mom was waiting for me. She told me to sit next to her. She started yelling and lecturing me about my tat. She started asking questions. She also saw pictures of Anna smoking.. which she didn't like. She just kept going and going. She saw Nat and Tad outside, got even more scared because I thought she'd be pissed that they were outside. But thank God, once again.. she said sorry for having to leave the banquet early to take me home and asked them to come in. Nat told my mom that they just wanted to make sure that I'm okay. From there Nat told my mom about the stuff that I told her when I first got my tat. She told my mom how much my family means to me, she also told her that I'm a good person, how I learn from my mistakes, that I'm understanding and have a good heart, and how I'm mature for my age. Nat put in good words, which got me thinking "Wow this is how Nat sees me" It was really nice to hear and it made me tear up. She had so much to say about me. Thank you Nat, and thank you Tad for being there. This talk not only made my mom accept my decision about getting a tattoo but we were also able to clear some things between us.
Ahhh its so nice not having to hide my tattoo! I like the fact that I could go home,not having to wear T-shirts on a hot weather, or having to carry a sweater or a cardigan! I could go naked in my house for all I care! HAHA.
Prayers do work, I told you.

No comments:

Post a Comment