Friday, August 14, 2009

Survey.

What's a fact about the last person who had their arms around you?
he's berrrrryyyyy panny!

Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
forever 21 yeee

Why were you last grounded?
because of my car accident.

Do you know anyone that smokes weed?
yep

Do your parents force you to go to church or let you make the decision?
they don't have to force me. I go anyways because I love my church =] except, when I'm dead tired and I can't even open my eyes hehe

When it comes to the opposite sex, what's your "type"?
as long as this guy makes me laugh, can carry a conversation, who's down to earth, and has a cute smile then we're good.

Where is the furthest place you've traveled?
philippines

How long does it take you to shower?
about 15-20

If you could have one thing right now what would it be?
I actually don't know right now...

What was for dinner last night?
had some ravioli

Does your ex miss you?
I don't know go ask him.

Does anyone love you?
aww yes =]

How has the week been?
interesting. alright. chill. tiring. fun.

Do you curse in front of your parents?
haha sometimes!

Are you slowly drifting away from someone?
somewhat

What girl can you tell everything to?
Anna and Nat

When a friend walks out of your life, do you go after them or let them go?
It depends.

Have you ever fallen asleep in someone's arms?
yeah

Does anyone hate you?
I don't know.

What did you do today?
work. chilled at home with Jesse and Harry. UG Auditions. chilled.

Does the person you like, like you back?
I don't like anyone, maybe a crush.. but I don't think so.

Have you chewed gum after someone else already has?
omg yeah hahahahah

Have you ever seen your best friend cry?
of course.

Who was the last person to tell you they love you?
Gina Hong

Did anything surprising happen today?
yee

Whose house did you last go to?
Nate's house

Did you go shopping at all today?
nope. I need to stop shopping!

What's the last thing you cooked?
spam? lol

Is your birthday in a winter month?
summer baby =]

Last purchase made?
fries for my brothaaa

Who was the last person you talked to through Myspace message?
too lazy to check

What time are you going to bed tonight?
wow I'm hoping before 5am!

What song are you currently listening to?
Last Sip

How do you know when a friend becomes a best friend?
I could do and say anything infront of them and when I know I can fully trust him/her.

What exactly are you wearing right now?
shorts, tank top

Are you wearing any jewelry?
rings, necklace

Who was the last person you rode in a car with?
Jesse Harry Josh

Last person that made you laugh?
Bam

Did you dance today?
Yes =] Made my day

What does your hair look like right now?
up and its more on my left side hahahah

What do you smell like?
curves lotion mmmmmmmmmmmmmm! so so so good.

When was the last time you saw the person you like?
!!!! this survey sucks dick. hahaha <-- yeah I fcking agree with Anna!!!

Was today better than yesterday?
yes and no

What is today's date?
14

What's the last CD you played in your car?
I don't have any CDs in my car boooooo. I use my ipod.

Is there a DVD in your DVD player?
The Little Rascals =]

Are you using a desktop or laptop?
lappy

Who was the last person that called you?
Bam

Are you male or female?
female

How often do you listen to music?
Like everyday! hah

No comments:

Post a Comment