Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Random.

I am up like always. I've been sleeping hella late lately because my sleeping pattern is all fcked up and there are times when I just feel restless. I don't know how its going to be when school starts for me =/ I hate waking up early. Good luck to me.
I love laying on my comfy bed, soft blanket and pillows, windows open because I like the cool breeze at night. Itunes. Phone next to me because I get random txts/calls. I enjoy late night conversations before I go to bed and it somewhat helps me fall asleep. I like the company.
I'm craving some rocky road ice cream right now, but I'm way too lazy to get up and get some.
I've been thinking about drawing lately. I miss it.. especially when I walk in my room and I look at my wall, full of pictures, photographies, and art. Maybe I should.
One thing I hate about night time is that, I have way too much time alone that I think about so much things. Everything's going by so fast, its unbelievable. Time, please slow down.. even just for a bit.
I want to go to the lake, its relaxing and its just really nice.. hopefully one of these days this week.
I'm falling asleep.. I guess I won't be seeing the meteor shower tonight/morning. Wow this is such a random blog.

Btw, I can't believe it. So cute though =p

No comments:

Post a Comment