Thursday, August 6, 2009

A.M.- P.M.

August 4.
I didn't sleep just cus something happened the night before, which was the night of CG Banquet. I was awake and had a nice conversation with someone on the phone till let's say about 4ish. Got ready around 5am and headed to Jesse's house. It was seriously a good morning, even though I didn't get enough sleep. Jesse and I headed to Hawks Point to kill time and to just relax and enjoy the view. We were pretty hyper at 5 in the morning! Hawks Point was really nice sight to see.. Now I wanna see the view at night.
After Hawks Point, I called Emie and asked if she would want to come eat breakfast with us at Denny's! I love my best friends =] since 7th grade yee! Funny thing is, they're not even that close to each other hahaha! Oh well as long as these two get along. Breakfast with them was fun and full of laughter.. like always.

We decided to just kick it at Emie's before we leave for the Airport and before her work! Just watched and chilled. Then off to our separate ways. Emie went to work while Jesse and I decided to stop by Starbucks to get some caffeine in our system. Well what the hell do you know, it worked! On the way to LAX we were straight up laughing the whole time, I mean the WHOLEEE TIME. Singing to some crazy ass filipino songs and dancing in the car to making some weird ugly nastehhhhh noises just to keep each other awake! It was a mission for us to find gate #5.. so dumb because we missed the huge ass sign that says Gate 5 Northwestern! We walked around for a good hour and a half.. looking for my cousin Lucyl, Tita Luz, and my Lola. But eventually we did. On the way home, I gave up and knocked out! I couldn't take it anymore. Poor Jesse LOL!
Thank you for going with me beshhhpren!

No comments:

Post a Comment