Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A simple prayer.

Dear God,

Please help me on this one. My heart is beating so fast I don't know why. I was fine earlier, I really was. But its hitting me right now, pretty hard. Damn. I don't know. I'm blanking out.
Why does it seem like everything's on repeat? I know you don't like seeing or putting me in a situation like this. You know I've had enough, God. But I also know everything happens for a reason. So I'll take it, whatever it is. I'm not blaming anyone. I know things change, feelings change. It just sucks because it feels like its too soon. God, this is what I was scared of. Again.
Help him, God. I know he's probably lost. I care for this person even though things aren't going right with us right now. But guide him. And me too.. please. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment