Sunday, July 5, 2009

Bestfriend Talk

"Jena if you fall hard, make sure its worth it. I don't want you to be like me. I gave my everything. I know you've been through so much, now you need someone worth it Jena."
"Last time, you thought about him so much that you forgot about yourself."
"Its good that you feel like this is a good change for you and that you're happy now."
"Think about yourself too. What's right and what's wrong."
"You always want them to be happy, you forget about yourself."
"You're doing this to yourself. Its your decision"
"You have to secure yourself."

There are some things I still don't quite understand. I have so many questions.

Don't you ever feel like you're happy but you still feel a little scared because everything seems to go so well that maybe.. just a MAYBE something bad might happen. Ever thought about who loves who more? who cares for who more? Does that even matter? Sometimes you surprise yourself because you do things you don't usually do just to make a certain someone happy. It makes you happy as well. Who am I kidding, just knowing/hearing/seeing them happy is enough. What is enough when it comes to this situation? Ever wonder if the person thinks about you as much as you think about him/her? Why do you worry? Is it because you feel like the other person is being unfaithful or is it because you care for your special someone. Why do people say "you find the right person at the wrong time" or "you find the wrong person at the right time" why can't it just work out since you know, they feel for one another. Ever wonder why you act different sometimes? You're happy but something hits you, and all of a sudden it brings you down. Why does it take a few more "Are you okay?" till you actually say "yeah" or "no". Are you telling them the truth or are you hiding it from them? Why hesitate? Why do you tell your special someone that you're content with him/her but yet you leave them? Why is it so hard? Why is it confusing? Why do we have to go through it? How do you exactly know who and what is worth it?
There's so much more but I don't want to ask anymore. Its tiring.

2 comments:

  1. A relationship takes two. But it doesn't help to be paranoid. Be happy and content with what you have and what he offers. If you find youself crying or being sad most of the time then it's not worth it. Don't over think things. Don't worry because you only end up creating artificial scenarios which will grow and make you believe it's fact. Just take it day by day. If he can put a smile on your face everyday then he's worth it. No boy is ever worth your tears Jena. You deserve better if he makes your eyes water! Hehe just take it from me.. I know where you're coming from. It's a waste of time and effort if he's not putting his part into the relationship. Keep your head up. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgg.. reading this made my heart drop. I know, I worry too much sometimes =/ talk about bad past. Its making things harder for me. I'm making things harder for myself too. But this guy.. really, actually makes me happy. I think I'm just scared this one might slip away. But yeah from now on I'm just gonna enjoy and take it ONE STEP AT A TIME =] thank you so much ateh. I feel like its worth it, so we'll see what happens from here.. how exciting.

    ReplyDelete