Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Classes.

Wow I've been blogging a lot lately.

Anyways... Monday Monday Monday. I hate Mondays! I was late for my first class today. An hour late to be exact -_- I walked in the class and everyone was just staring, how embarassing right? RIGHT.
"Did you know that class started at 9?"
"Yes, I slept in" Ehh.. she was nice about it though. Another guy came in the class.. 30 minutes after me lol!
"At least you're not the only one" she's funny hehe!
This class seriously made me think about my classes, what I need, what I should do and what not. I actually felt "determined" so yeah its a good thing. I got home and thats when it hit me even more. I went online to look at classes at IVC that I can take this summer . All of them were full, but I thought its okay because I can always try and petition. But the schedule interferes with my work schedule, I can't do that. I need to work to be able to pay for my car and there's no way I'm asking my parents to help me pay for it. I don't want to. So I remembered that today was the first day to register for Fall classes at OCC, I tried that.. seriously nothing was going right. My account was on hold! I was so frustrated -_- I called Simon.. and I was thankful enough that he listened to me complain about how things were just lasjd;flajsd;fja! Its funny because I haven't really seen or talked to him in awhile but yeah, it was nice knowing that he's always there for me. Afterwards, hmm got watery eyed here and there so I just decided to take a nap so I don't think about it. I was craving for a stog.. yeah that's how bad it was. But I didn't. I got a call from OCC and said that they fixed my account. What a relief.. but it took awhile for them to call me back so the classes I needed to register for were already full.. GREAT.
I've been on my laptop doing the same shit ever since I got home. I've been on IVC's and OCC's website trying to figure out my schedule and what classes to take. I want to be on top of things, no more last minute. To top it off, CG's banquet is coming up.. I'm part of the banquet committee. Sonali and I are in charge of the Newbie pictures and also the whole slideshow. Loretta and I are in charge of the prizes and giveaways. I can't lag, making a slideshow is time consuming.

I want rocky road ice cream.

2 comments:

  1. My comment got deleted! >_<

    to make things short, school first Jena! Work your schedule around school. You don't want to put school second or last and ask yourself why you're still in school doing your pre reqs and not getting your degree yet.

    ASK your parents to help you pay for your car. The fact that you're paying for half or even a quarter of it is a big responsibilty itself. Don't be afraid to ask or talk to your parents.

    Just go to school. It's the best feeling to you and your family when you accomplish and finish school. Work will always be around and your future job you're working to get a degree for will be there, but without school, there isn't any of that.

    K? K!

    <3,
    ate renn

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ateh renn! i love you big nanas ;]

    ReplyDelete