Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Chill.

Woke up late for class today! ahh.. well at least I was only 5 minutes late, better than being an hour late for class! I'm hoping she didn't take 10 points off please! Class was chill, Lauren, Cody, and I were crackin jokes in class hehe! We got out like 25 minutes early, thank god! He listened to my twitter lol! Went home and waited for Anna at the parking lot, then we headed to Tustin Market Place to get her car vacuumed because she forgot to tell them yesterday. Lucky her, the guy was chill! Headed back home and then.. POOOOOOOL time! The water felt so damn good =] Oh man, my tan got better yes! I love laying out in the sun even though I'm probably super dark already! But it was a good time to just lay down, close my eyes, and think about stuff.
I just want to hear everything. The truth, the reason, or whatever you may call it. Whether its good or bad. I just don't like leaving things like this. As much as I don't like waiting, I still want to hear it. I want to know. But only time can tell. Time.. please be on my side. I hope it doesn't take too long..way too long. It doesn't feel good. This is like the 9845792458th time of me waiting. I feel a little bitter I'm not going to lie. Sorry. Who can blame me though? But I know it's going to be okay. Its always going to be okay. I'm going to take it.. one step at a time.

I hope you're taking good care of yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment