Monday, July 20, 2009

Regen

We left for Regeneration 09 on July 17 yee =] I pulled an all nighter the night before. Wow, was up til 5am to pack and then jumped in the shower at 6am. Left to go to church to meet up with everyone at around 7ish. I wasn't really planning on going at first, since I really wanted to perform with The Ground at Beatniks.. but you know what, I don't regret it. I'm actually glad that I picked Regen. It was a refreshing experience for me. God comes first. I admit I wasn't as close with everyone at church compared to now, since I haven't been going to our youth night every friday. But Regen changed everything. I got closer and I got to spend time with my church. We left and headed to San Jose State University. The bus ride was suuuuuuuuuuper long, but fun =] I knocked out most of the time on the way there! hahah and this is what I get..gosh damn, I'm so attractive when I sleep, mouth half open.. hell yeah!
So we played some games on the way there and back home..PING PONG.. I won the first round.. but because of AJ's amazing facials, I lost the second round =[ Damn this bus was cracken.. hahah I didn't know this other side of them. Wow this is what I missed out on this whole time? I'm not going to let it happen again. Once again, thanks to Regen. They're so fun! Clowning on each other, teasing and making fun of everyone, riddles, jokes, doing stupid shit, and what not.. I was tearing up the whole time because of laughing... waaaay too much!
God knows how thankful I am for my church family. Praise Night was a great experience.
Here comes my cutie babies!
I was happy that Ashley was my roomie for the weekend =] Its been how many years since I met this girl because of UnderGround, then I found out we go to the same church!
Camera whored it. Room 617D fsho!
with late night talks and sit ups before we go to sleep. I love this girl.
Met Mark last year at Regen 08!
Two new members of our church, Justine and Katherine..and! Kristine =] I like how they call me Ateh Jena but we're all the same height or they're taller than me =[ lol how saaaaad.
Knowing that they accepted Christ that day was amazing. I look up to these kids and they inspire me so much. I'm really proud of each and everyone of them.
My small group last year! LAMB CHOPS hahah reunited =] Surprisingly there were a lot of dancers at Regen. Nicole from Choreo Cookies, I found out that she was at Fusion! Crazy, I didn't even know she was on Choreo last year. And of course can't forget about Nathalie =]
Also found out that Mike knew Iana and Ray since 2006.. What a small world foreal.
Arian and Nicolle are freakin' comedy, hands down. These two girls made me laugh so much!
Meet my small group girls 09.. Jez, Ivy, and Kapri..missing Stephanie, Ateh Noelle, and Nathalie. Influence 14 =] It was great meeting them and how close we got within those 3 days at SJSU. Wish we had more time though! July 19.
It was an amazing experience for me. This weekend helped me realize so many things about life..I needed this. I learned how to appreciate people around me and the things God has given me. I learned how to accept and deal with things. Thank you God, for who I am back then and for who I am now. You've changed me in so many ways. I've grown from the last time I could even remember.
I can't wait for Regen next year at Biola!

No comments:

Post a Comment