Saturday, April 25, 2009

We love and miss you Miko, I still remember

So I'm in the living room by myself, contemplating if I should get up and grab something to eat. I feel lazy though yuck.

So today, or should I say yesterday since its almost 1am.. woke up early to drop my brother off to school, went back home to get ready to go to the cemetery since its Karl "MIKO's" 1 year. Dang this tells me that 08 went by so fast.. its been a year since Miko passed away. I remembered when I got a call from Jesse telling me that he passed away.. I was crying so much, even my parents. The last time my family and I saw him was when he came over to my house and he showed us a presentation. He cooked for us right after, bomb ass sinigang! I had a lot of memories with him that I won't forget. We love you Miko, watch over us. I miss you and your jokes, and your amazing voice, and your usher moves.. mann you are one talented guy. We will never forget you, I miss your sunday morning workouts, our dance moves, you breaking bricks, showing everyone your 6 pack haha, cutting everyone's hair in your garage, listening to you sing and watching you dance, and so much more.. I love and miss you Karl "Miko" Packing.

After I got ready I drove down to La Palma to pick Brian up, chilled for a bit with his mom and left to go to the cemetery. We got there at around12ish in the afternoon [mmhmm we were 1 hour early] We walked back and forth looking for Miko's grave. So knowing me, I would fall asleep anywhere.. I got tired and it was hot, so I decided to sit down and bam next thing you know I was lying on the grass, closed my eyes, and took a lil nap -_- wow.. ridiculous. I called Patrick to ask where exactly Miko's grave was because I couldn't remember. I just love how he pretty much explained where it was, it was so detailed.. "okay jena you enter the gate, make a right and then another right, you'll make a left on the second one. Look for a big bush, there's a trash can with a faucet right infront of it" .. Now get this part of his detailed directions.."face the field and look at your 40 degree angle and you'll see a dinky tree. walk towards it, when you're right next to it, stop and look for a statue..MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A GOOD VIEW OF HIS BUTT in between two big trees" HAHAHAHAH wow right? I was laughing so hard earlier. I guess.. I mean it was a big help, we found it! He told me that was the only way he could explain where it was. After that, I followed Patrick to his house so I can say hi to his brothers, mom, and the rest of his family. I missed them =/ I miss Buena Park. Oh and btw, I had some bomb ass TURON! ahh Patrick's aunt made it, and maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaann orgasm in my mouth! umm TURON I mean! I had to leave before 2 =/ sucks because I wanted to stay and wait for everyone else to come but unfortunately I had to pick my brother up from school and then go to work [I swear its like never ending, I feel restless], so I dropped Brian off and said bye to his parents. Off to the 91 east and 5 south. My contacts were irritating the shit out of me and I started getting teary eyed, while I was driving I'd close my eyes here and there.. which was really bad! Exit Jeffrey, and went to Josh's school right away. I was in such a hurry. Dropped my brother off at church for his community service and then went straight to work. Thank god it wasn't as busy as I thought or pictured it would be. And now, I'm home on a Friday night.. can't sleeeeeeeeeeeeep. I'm trying to, its not quite working yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment