Sunday, April 26, 2009

He said... She said...

I just recently heard something that has to do with me and this person. Random shit I must say, I didn't really know how to react or what to think of it when I heard it, but the only thing I thought of was "wow, are you serious? they don't even know me or the real story" I know I really have nothing to say about it or explain because I know I'm not doing anything wrong, but I thought I'd just talk about it here.

So hmm, here's the first part of the story. This guy that I was chillin' with as "friends" [as in foreal, just friends..nothing more, or at least to me it was just friends] admitted to me that he likes me about, let's say 2 weeks ago. When he said that to me before him and his friend left, I nodded my head, "oh no.." and he told me "just think about it". The night of preview night before Fusion, he asked me if I thought about what he said to me and I told him straight up what was up. I told him how I'm scared, and how a guy needs to earn my trust. I've been played quite a few times and trust it doesn't feel good at all. I'm not trying to say guys are all the same, but I've had a bad past.. I need change. Someone please! I'm not gonna lie he was a chill guy, but I guess you can say it wasn't really there. I said sorry to him if I ever did anything wrong..and he said "its okay, you didn't do anything wrong. You told me what was up with you and I'm not expecting anything out of it, I just wanted you to know how I feel about you" I was relieved knowing that. So of course, I just made sure since I heard that "something" recently.

So then, let's just say I met this guy at Fusion, hahah funny story. Embarrassing, blah blah blah I was shy, dang it. This guy and I are chill, nawmsayin' ?!

Now get this.. [This is what I heard from my source] She was texting me and asked me what was up with me and this one guy who I met at Fusion. She told me that she heard that some people think I'm talking to the first guy. [Wow people do talk] And recently me and the guy I met at Fusion, well you can say we txt here and there, I mean what's bad about that? He's a chill guy to talk to and stuff. And I guess people are saying I'm gonna play games, FIRST OFF, I'm not that type of person to play games. If anything its the other way around -_- How can I play games when I'm not even talking to anyone? That's the thing that irritates me, people don't know what the real story is and they assume. What's bad about being friends with someone or like plan a day to kick it with him. What's wrong about thinking someone's cute, who doesn't right? HAHAHA Does that mean I'm a bad person all of a sudden? It sucks because I guess now some people have a bad impression, I mean what can I do? That's what they think. I know I shouldn't care but it sucks when its not even true. Oh well.
Yep and people have been asking me about whats up with me and him lately, and two asked me again today at practice.

But yeah, I don't have anything against anyone. If its not true, why care right? They can think whatever they want to think but ME, MYSELF, and I and my friends know what the real deal is. And with this whole situation whatever happens happens like what I always say, things happen for a reason and I guess you can say, I'll embrace it with open arms =] we'll just see what happens yay! lol just hoping it'll be all gooooooooooooooooooood! Oh thank god I am understanding hahahahah

Cutesy, I must say though.

No comments:

Post a Comment