Thursday, April 23, 2009

baby sittingggggggg.. bored and sleepy

so I'm babysitting right now here in Crowne Valley. I'm so sleepy -_- I still feel like I haven't gotten enough sleep since I work school CG and UG practice and babysit sometimes. Either I wake up early or get home late yiiikes. Well at least I'm making money =] I need to pay for my caaaaaar. ahhh. Today is like a whatever day. Hopefully it gets better since I have UG practice and it always makes me happy! I'm pretty excited. One practice in a week is not enough.. I wish UG had more practices again! but soon enough, since K-12 dance competition is coming up. Come and support UG =] and I'm stoked about Ultimate Brawl with CG. Dancing is the only thing that makes me happy these days, other than that its more like stress from work school and parents. I just hope things get better soon.. hmmmm. Okay baby Cash is awake now. hahah yes his name is Cash, as in like cash money yess hah! I need to take care of him now, he's so cute and adorable! I enjoy watching over him and his brother Ben =] They're good kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment