Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Horoscope.

"Mercury the Communicator is your ruling planet, so the ending of its retrograde phase is important news for you. If you have been blocked in your forward progress, even by members of your own family, things should begin to loosen up today and will continue to change over the days ahead. Consider the obstacles you've faced these past few weeks and set your intentions today to blast through the resistance and toward your goals."
Twittascope's been on point.. So I hope it stays like this for me for awhile because two weeks ago and before that I was going through shit and lately, things have been pretty chill with me. My mom's been chill and we've been getting along lately. Instead of the whole "NO MORE DANCING" I'm able to go to workshops and I'm on BK's project for Maxt out and I'm so happy about it! I'm looking forward to go to TDB's installs this friday then practice for BK's aaaaaaaannnnnnnnnndd CG Auditions.. I'm bummed out I won't be trying out this year.. but family will always be family =] I LOVE CG UG FAM and I'll be there supporting!
Thank you God for answering my prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment