Wednesday, October 21, 2009

TDB Installs 100909.

Francis Maranan asked me to be his date for TDB installs niggaaa! It was full of fun shit =] My morning was full of errands and I had to meet up with a friend of mine to straighten things out that's been buggin her. Went home and got ready. I honestly thought I was running late, but it was these two guys that were hella laggin! They picked me up and headed to the District mall, Ferd got his fiited hats, while Francis got his purple vans. Matching much? I was intrigued by their conversation their "shopping day" for this event on the way back to the car, I thought it was pretty funny and cuuuute! They were worrying more than I was about their outfits and how they look LOL! They're such girls. Ferd dropped Francis and I at his apt and picked up Stephanie. Our car was craaaaaacken btw, you don't need 31349139084 people in the car to have fun! Had our pre-game in the car, knowing my light weight ass, I was hella buzzed before we even walked in the hall.
Walked in and saw my girl, Stina =] wspppppppp! She was my partner in crime the whole night! hahahah drinking, eating, stoggin, laughing, and full of random ass shit! Mhmmmmmmmm OUR TABLE WAS BOMB.
Hella missed this girl!! Last time I saw her was at Patrick's party which was like last year! GET ON MY LEVEL GIRL!
Helloooo to a fun chill bomb ass date, Francis Maranan! Thanks for taking me =]
Everytime I look at this picture it makes me happy, just cause of Stina and the fact that I look tall! haha
Gay guys = Francis, Enriqueleaaaaaaaak, and Nate
I honestly did not expect seeing Jayda and Julie! I tripped the fck out when I saw them.. its been 4 years! WESTERN GIRLS =]
Whatchaaaa know about us bomb ass girls though?! =] I love my girls Stina and Krystal!! They made my night
AND more bommmmmmmmbb ass girls! Can't forget about the mirror pictures!
I cant remember how many times we went back and forth to the bathroom! Especially me and Stina =] hah!
"can you girls' dresses get any shorter?!" YES IT CAN!
and look what we found in the sink!!! a braaaaa! Stina, being the drunk ass girl.. she still washed her hand in that sink ... poor bra got wet! HAH!
FUN night =]
Jena: Who's best fcking daaaaate nigga?!?!
Francis: Jena Taruc!
Ferd&E-man: Woooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment