Thursday, September 3, 2009

Lately.

I haven't been able to blog lately. I miss writing here though. I've been pretty busy and occupied with work and especially school. I'm not about to slack off -_- heh. I've been feeling exhausted and tired. I felt like passing out today while walking to my car after my second class. Then had lunch with Brian. I'm so glad things are okay between us now =] It felt good just telling him all the things he's done wrong to me, and he admitted his faults. I've been keeping everything inside and finally I was able to let it out and had the courage to let him know whats up It took time for me to be able to actually talk to him. But we're on good terms, after all we've known each other since 2006 and we've been friends since then. I hope we can keep our friendship this way. Right after I went home and then I took a nap for a few hours and then I went to work. Got home and I was filled with homework. blaaaaaaaaaaaah!

School's been chill. I love meeting new people. I like being busy. Work is tiring but I need money to pay for my car. I miss dancing =/ I miss performing. My mom has her mood swings. I love my friends... and blah blah blah!

No comments:

Post a Comment