Saturday, March 6, 2010

Just a quick update.

So much stuff has happened these past few months and maaaaaan its only March!

December09/January010
- Some shit happened with me and my best friend. It was not worth it at all. Thank God no one can ruin our friendship. Not you or you or you or you you you you. We know better than that. I know better than that, but I really am sorry still.
- Celebrated my bro's bday at Sactown
- Good shit here and there

February010
- CG midyear tryouts. I wasn't planning on trying out again, but I did last minute. I missed that feeling! I did it anyways even though it was a 50/50% chance of me going back on the team because of my mom. I got an interview and they asked me about my whole situation with my mom. Then some of CG's chords were willing to talk to my mom and so they came over my house but that shit did not work -_- Oh well, at least we tried.
- The week after that, Francis asked me again to be his date for TDB installs =) yep! It was fuuuunnnn and I'm glad I went!

March010
- Oh man I don't have much yet, but I can honestly say my march is so far... FUN =)
- Something new to keep me busy and a good way to meet new people. The ones I've meet are honestly fun to be with! We'll see how this goessssss.


No comments:

Post a Comment