Saturday, February 28, 2009

CG CADC mixer




So just kind of got home a lil earlier.. probably about an hour ago from the CG CADC mixer event at Raffy's apartment. Oh I must say it was fun =] I'm glad that I actually went because I wasn't planning on going at all since I had work earlier. I'm really enjoying myself right now with everyone else. Got my mind off of things. It was an interesting night. I met a lot of chill people! They're all so friendly and nice hahahahahahha yeppppp. Don't want to get to detail but all I gotta say is that.. it was interesting seeing some of them drunk hahahaha entertaining and funny =] I love it! Now I'm looking forward to a long day tomorrow or I should say later on! CG Workshops, chill after, and head to Anaheim ice rink for our CG GRV mixer! I'm excited to play broomball! I'm bringing my A Game, hopefully. hehe! We'll beat them this time! ahhh I can already feel it.. and I know it actually.. so many events, I'm really excited for UG's new gen and my first year on CG. We'll make the best out of it =] I hope it stays like this. I need this. Its almost 4am.. gooooooooodfckingnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment