Tuesday, January 26, 2010

CG withdrawals

So it's hitting me more and more lately how bad I really wanna dance with CG again. Everytime I visit CG and UG it makes me miss it more, especially being around them at practice. I've always wanted to perform at Vibe and this year UG is performing too! I'm so proud of my babies! Reading CG heads' fb status or twitters about practices... Omg!!! I just wanna get out of my house and drive to the structure and dance with them. But see, it's not that easy.. It sucks when you're own mom is stopping you from doing something you love to do cus she thinks that you're not capable of handling school work and dance. But I've done it before... I could do it again. I need to figure out a way my mom will say yes about me dancing.

I miss my ground family a lot. I miss the people I like being around with. I miss doing something I love to do because it simply makes me happy, something I love to do for me.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment